DEWALT Metal/Woodcutting Reciprocating Saw Blade Set, 6-Piece
- Combination set provides a selection of blades for common applications
- Compatible with all reciprocating saw brands
- Ideal for use with metal, plastic, wood, and drywall
- Set includes six (6) reciprocating saw blades
- Raker tooth design increases the tooth contact area for faster cuts
Use the DEWALT DW4856 reciprocating saw blade set as the perfect addition to your cutting needs, featuring compatibility with all reciprocating saw brands. Intended for a broad range of applications including metal, plastic, wood, and drywall, these blades provide just what your job needs in a handy 6-piece set.
What's in the box:
- (1) DW4802 6-inch 6-TPI taper-back blade
- (1) DW4806 6-inch 10-TPI straight-back blade
- (1) DW4808 6-inch 14-TPI straight-back blade
- (1) DW4811 6-inch 18-TPI straight-back blade
- (1) DW4813 6-inch 24-TPI straight-back blade
- (1) DW4847 6-inch 5/8-TPI taper-back blade
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
Made in the USA
In a commitment to build America, DEWALT, a leading manufacturer of high-quality professional power tools, is proud to expand its product offerings made in the USA using global materials to include more than 600 different cordless power tools, hand tools and accessories. DEWALT began production of its American-built cordless power tools in its 75,000-square-foot Charlotte Manufacturing Operations facility in early October of 2013, using global materials. Those same tools built prior to the opening of the factory were manufactured internationally and imported.
DEWALT cannot guarantee the tool you receive to be made in the USA, some retailers may have items that were built prior to October 2013. Only tools manufactured after October 2013 are made in the USA with global materials.