MILWAUKEE M12/M18 12V/18V Multi-Voltage Battery Charger w/9 Amp HIGH DEMAND Battery
Always be powered-up for your job with the Milwaukee M12 and M18 Multi-Voltage Charger. This versatile charger accepts all M12 and M18 batteries, so youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll always be prepared, especially on jobs that require a mix of M12 and M18 Milwaukee cordless power tools. This unit charges batteries sequentially, reducing your time to manage charge cycles and communicates directly with the battery pack to monitor cell voltage, temperature and charge status to ensure a full charge. Fast and efficient, power your Milwaukee compact batteries in just 30 minutes and extended capacity batteries in 60 minutes, without the hassle and of taking extra chargers to your jobsite.
- Single unit simplicity for quick charge of all M12 and M18 battery packs
- Reduces time to manage charge cycles by sequentially charging the battery packs
- Exceptional charge management; charger communicates with the battery pack to ensure a full charge and battery protection
- Compatible batteries: compact 1.5 Ah (48-11-2401), compact 2.0 Ah (48-11-2420), extra capacity 3.0 Ah (48-11-2402) and extended capacity 4.0 Ah (48-11-2440)
9 AMP HIGH DEMAND BATTERY
The M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH DEMAND 9.0 Battery Pack delivers up to 5X more run-time, 35% more power, and runs 60% cooler than standard 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries. The battery is best optimized for high draw products and sustained run-time applications, and it provides the next, large step towards full corded replacement when paired with the M18 system of solutions. It maintains full power and runs substantially cooler through heavy applications, allowing users to push their cordless tools harder and longer than ever before. The M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH DEMAND 9.0 battery is fully compatible with 100+ M18 tools.
- REDLINK intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Best-in-class construction: offers long-lasting performance and durability
- Fuel gauge on board: displays remaining run-time for less downtime on the job
- All-weather performance: delivers fade free power in extreme jobsite conditions
- Versatility: powers more than 100 Milwaukee M18 cordless power tools
- Compatible with all M18 lithium-ion chargers
- The M18Ã¢â€žÂ¢ REDLITHIUMÃ¢â€žÂ¢ HIGH DEMANDÃ¢â€žÂ¢ 9.0 Battery Pack delivers up to 5X more run-time, 35% more power, and runs 60% cooler than standard 18V lithium-ion batteries