MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL, 18V Brushless 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver (Tool-Only)
The M18 FUEL 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver is the Most Powerful Tool in its Class. At 1800 in. lbs. of fastening torque, this tool drives screws faster but also provides greater control over power and speed thanks to its proprietary 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers up to 0-3,000 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. For use with REDLITHIUM Compact Batteries or Extended Capacity Batteries (sold separately), which deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries on the market. The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility by delivering 0-850 RPM in Mode 1, 0-2100 RPM in Mode 2 and 0-3000 RPM in Mode 3. Self-Tapping Screw Mode is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers 1800 in. lbs. of fastening torque for faster driving speeds
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- 4-mode drive control provides greater control over output speed and power
- Included: 2753-20 1/4 in. hex impact driver, belt clip, bit holder
- Compatible batteries: 48-11-1815, 48-11-1828, 48-11-1840, 48-11-1850, 48-11-1820